Keep the momentum going:
Try two activities--here are some suggestions:
Data Collection Initial Round (50 points)
- Send a quick "count of hands" tally out to teachers in your school to determine how students in your school arrive at school. We have a template and instructions, just click on the link above!
Walk to School Day or Bike to School Day (20 points each)
- Encourage your entire school community to walk (or bike) to school on one day.
- Organize a walking school bus or bike train to get students to school
Carpool Day (20 points)
- Pick a day (or several!) for students, families and staff to carpool to school
Walk/Bike To a Field Trip (10 points per fieldtrip)
- We love to hear about the way schools help students discover their communities by finding interesting places to visit near their own school
- Something you didn't do from the Get Started Section:
- None of those strike your fancy? Pick from our whole menu!
- Data Collection Initial Round (50 points)
Get points! (yay!)