Keep the momentum going:
Try two activities--here are some suggestions:
Ride the Bus Day (20 points)
- Pick a day to encourage students to choose to ride the bus instead of taking a family vehicle!
Data Collection Initial Round (50 points)
- Send a quick "count of hands" tally out to teachers in your school to determine how students in your school arrive at school. We have a template and instructions, just click on the link above!
Park and Walk Day (20 points)
- Everyone parks at a location that is along a safe route to school, and families, co-workers and students all walk together the rest of the way to school.
Carpool Day (20 points)
- Pick a day (or several!) for students, families and staff to carpool to school
- Something you didn't do from the Get Started Section:
- None of those strike your fancy? Pick from our whole menu!
- Ride the Bus Day (20 points)
Get points! (yay!)