Earn Points and Win Prizes!
You’ll automatically receive incentives and be eligible for certain prizes as you achieve each level. The more points you collect, the more incentives you'll earn, and the more prizes you'll be eligible for!
Below are just a few of the planned incentives and prizes. Check back often as more rewards are announced.
- A start-up kit, including the latest "how to participate in Way to Go!" informational booklet, customizable posters, and enough sticker sheets for each student at your school.
- Be Heart Healthy Temporary Tattoos--enough for every student in your school
- One (1) entry towards six QOR360 active chairs
- One (1) entry towards Keurig K-Select
- One (1) entry towards Grand Prize drawing
- Two (2) entries towards six QOR360 active chairs
- Two (2) entries towards Keurig K-Select
- Two (2) entries towards Grand Prize drawing
- Three (3) entries towards six QOR360 active chairs
- Three (3) entries towards Keurig K-Select
- 10 Reflective vests branded with your school's name for school staff to use
- Three (3) entries towards Grand Prize drawing
- An additional entry into the Grand Prize drawing for every 20 points above 300
- Four (4) entries towards six QOR360 active chairs
- Four (4) entries towards Keurig K-Select
Below is a list of the great things that you can earn and win during the Way to Go! School Challenge.
More prizes, awards, and other incentives are coming soon!
Earn Helmets, Reflective Vests, Plus Other Great Items!
Win an AllEarth PowerFlower for Your School, Plus Other Great Prizes!
The school with the most points will win a Carbon Cup to display in their school lobby for all to enjoy.
Carbon-Cutting Leader Awards
Schools can win a custom-made Vermont license plate trophy for Carbon-cutting leadership, based on:
- School with the second-highest number of points
- Highest percentage of students on the bus
- Highest percentage of students, staff, and teachers walking, rolling or biking
- Most Improved -- school with the most improvement in travel behavior from the Fall to the Spring
- Best photo or video promoting the Way to Go! School Challenge shared to our Facebook or Twitter page. Share to our Facebook page here. Or, tag us on Twitter by using @WayToGoVT in your post.
All winners will be recognized during an appreciation ceremony, and announced through social media and in a statewide press release.