Keep the momentum going:
Try two activities--here are some suggestions:
Ride the Bus Day (20 points)
- Pick a day to encourage students to choose to ride the bus instead of taking a family vehicle!
Data Collection Initial Round (50 points)
- Send a quick "count of hands" tally out to teachers in your school to determine how students in your school arrive at school. We have a template and instructions, just click on the link above!
PARK(ing) Day (20 points)
- Take over a parking spot (or several) at your school for one day, and turn it into a mini-parklet! This is a fun demonstration of the space that parking takes from shared spaces.
Park and Walk Day (20 points)
- Buses park at a location that is along a safe route to school, and families, co-workers and students all walk together the rest of the way to school.
- Something you didn't do from the Get Started Section:
- None of those strike your fancy? Pick from our whole menu!
- Ride the Bus Day (20 points)
Get points! (yay!)