Bring a Bicycling Presentation to your School (20 points)
Local Motion's Everyday Bicycling Program is a suite of workshops that are inclusive and accessible to be as inviting as possible for anyone who is interested in bicycling more. Local Motion’s workshop leaders are all experienced transportation bicycle riders who work hard to create a welcoming and inspiring atmosphere that recognizes that everyone will engage in bicycling at their own levels.
We offer workshops for people of all ages (including school groups). There is no limit on the number or content of workshops Local Motion can bring to your school.
You can also get credit for hosting another organization’s bicycling presentation.
HOW TO EARN POINTS
Information needed to receive points for this event:
- Presenter's Name.
- The organization the presenter belongs to (if applicable).
- Content of the presentation.
- Estimated Number of Students Participating.
- Estimated Number of Staff Participating.
- When you’re ready to report your event, you can log your activity here: Way to Go! Activity & Event Log.