Bike to School Day (20 points)
- Suggested date: National Bike to School Day is May 9, 2019, but you can run this event anytime during the school year that works for you.
- Schools encourage students and staff to bike to school, aiming for 100% participation.
- Note: Schools generally give participants the option to walk and use scooters as well as using bikes.
How to Earn Points
Information needed to receive points for this event:
- Estimated Number of Students Participating.
- Estimated Number of Staff Participating.
When you’re ready to report your event, you can log your activity here: Way to Go! Activity & Event Log.